- Duke’s Proposed Mandatory Fee: Unjust and Bad Energy Policy
- Every Family in SC Pays Taxes: The Poorest Pay a Larger Share of Their Income than Wealthiest
- Columbia’s Ballpark Study: Ask the Wrong Questions and You’ll Get the Wrong Answers
- Look at the Net Effect of Economic Development Investments
- Does Building a Public Ballpark Make Sense for Columbia?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: budget
To listen to Governor Nikki Haley, a core budgetary problem facing our state is Obamacare. “Every dollar that Washington forces us to spend on a still-inefficient Medicaid program is a dollar we can’t put into our schools, into our roads … Continue reading
In pushing for spending caps, Governor Haley and the South Carolina House of Representatives are pushing Grover Norquist talking points, part of a strategy “to shrink government to the size where we can drown it in a bathtub,” rather than … Continue reading
The South Carolina Senate Judiciary’s Subcommittee on Fiscal Fitness (Sens. McConnell, Knotts, Malloy, Sheheen, Davis and Shoopman) met in Columbia today (December 7) to, more or less, finalize its recommendations on changes to the Full Judiciary Committee. Streamlining Commission. The … Continue reading