- Duke’s Proposed Mandatory Fee: Unjust and Bad Energy Policy
- Every Family in SC Pays Taxes: The Poorest Pay a Larger Share of Their Income than Wealthiest
- Columbia’s Ballpark Study: Ask the Wrong Questions and You’ll Get the Wrong Answers
- Look at the Net Effect of Economic Development Investments
- Does Building a Public Ballpark Make Sense for Columbia?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Monthly Archives: May 2012
“[A]n investment in public education is essential to the future economic prosperity of our great state” declare the prime sponsors of a proposal for education funding reform. However, in part because they combine this reform with property tax cuts for … Continue reading