- Duke’s Proposed Mandatory Fee: Unjust and Bad Energy Policy
- Every Family in SC Pays Taxes: The Poorest Pay a Larger Share of Their Income than Wealthiest
- Columbia’s Ballpark Study: Ask the Wrong Questions and You’ll Get the Wrong Answers
- Look at the Net Effect of Economic Development Investments
- Does Building a Public Ballpark Make Sense for Columbia?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Category Archives: Transparency
The press in South Carolina has pointed to two transparency issues in recent days. Governor Haley and her staff routinely delete emails and texts we are told. Meanwhile the Department of Education told Sumter Senator Phil Leventis that it would … Continue reading