- Duke’s Proposed Mandatory Fee: Unjust and Bad Energy Policy
- Every Family in SC Pays Taxes: The Poorest Pay a Larger Share of Their Income than Wealthiest
- Columbia’s Ballpark Study: Ask the Wrong Questions and You’ll Get the Wrong Answers
- Look at the Net Effect of Economic Development Investments
- Does Building a Public Ballpark Make Sense for Columbia?
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on TwitterTweets by JRuoff
Join 21 other subscribers
Monthly Archives: August 2012
Medicaid Expansion: Costs or Savings for South Carolina?
Will a Medicaid expansion under the Affordable Care Act (ACA) cost South Carolina $1.085 billion or save us somewhere between $59 million and $679 million. Those are two numbers on the table as South Carolina begins a debate on whether … Continue reading
Posted in Economy, Health Care, SC Budget Tagged Medicaid Expansion, SC Budget 4 Comments