- Duke’s Proposed Mandatory Fee: Unjust and Bad Energy Policy
- Every Family in SC Pays Taxes: The Poorest Pay a Larger Share of Their Income than Wealthiest
- Columbia’s Ballpark Study: Ask the Wrong Questions and You’ll Get the Wrong Answers
- Look at the Net Effect of Economic Development Investments
- Does Building a Public Ballpark Make Sense for Columbia?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Monthly Archives: January 2013
Low-income and middle class taxpayers in South Carolina pay a larger share of their income to support our public structures and systems than do our wealthiest taxpayers. The quality of life we all enjoy in South Carolina is directly connected … Continue reading
As SCDHHS Director Tony Keck travels the state arguing that South Carolina should not do a Medicaid expansion, a central argument is that the Medicaid expansion under the Affordable Care Act does not put the money where it’s needed. He … Continue reading