- Duke’s Proposed Mandatory Fee: Unjust and Bad Energy Policy
- Every Family in SC Pays Taxes: The Poorest Pay a Larger Share of Their Income than Wealthiest
- Columbia’s Ballpark Study: Ask the Wrong Questions and You’ll Get the Wrong Answers
- Look at the Net Effect of Economic Development Investments
- Does Building a Public Ballpark Make Sense for Columbia?
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on TwitterTweets by JRuoff
Join 21 other subscribers
Monthly Archives: June 2013
Does Building a Public Ballpark Make Sense for Columbia?
The City of Columbia’s proposed Development Agreement: Bull Street Neighborhood with Greenville’s Hughes Development Corporation includes an effort to build a new baseball stadium in order to attract a minor league club to Columbia. The City commits (at p. 22 … Continue reading
Posted in Economy Tagged Ballparks, Public Funding 1 Comment