- Duke’s Proposed Mandatory Fee: Unjust and Bad Energy Policy
- Every Family in SC Pays Taxes: The Poorest Pay a Larger Share of Their Income than Wealthiest
- Columbia’s Ballpark Study: Ask the Wrong Questions and You’ll Get the Wrong Answers
- Look at the Net Effect of Economic Development Investments
- Does Building a Public Ballpark Make Sense for Columbia?
- RT @LynnSTeague: Teresa Arnold receives the Order of the Palmetto — well-deserved! https://t.co/sP4J8p5hOc 1 week ago
- @ZaraRahim Mine’s a fully functioning—but shallow—oven. 2 months ago
- RT @iteptweets: Many states are looking at tax cuts that will only worsen economic inequality. Income tax cuts often result in a shift to o… 3 months ago
- @NaomiRendina @Lady_Historian 46 yrs after History Ph.D. Never had a job that really required any degree. But the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- @cwbarr As a Geography graduate student at South Carolina, my wife participated in field research on how BBQ sauce… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
Tag Archives: Who Pays?
As the S.C. General Assembly looks to do “tax reform,” a new report, Who Pays? A Distributional Analysis of the Tax Systems in All 50 States by the D.C.-based Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy [ITEP] illuminates the flawed premise … Continue reading