- Duke’s Proposed Mandatory Fee: Unjust and Bad Energy Policy
- Every Family in SC Pays Taxes: The Poorest Pay a Larger Share of Their Income than Wealthiest
- Columbia’s Ballpark Study: Ask the Wrong Questions and You’ll Get the Wrong Answers
- Look at the Net Effect of Economic Development Investments
- Does Building a Public Ballpark Make Sense for Columbia?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Economic Development
In articulating her economic development strategy, Nikki Haley demonstrates that she learned much more from E.B. White’s Charlotte’s Web than from the large body of research literature on what works in economic development. In this children’s story, Wilbur the pig … Continue reading
In 2011, we will again see proposals to repeal the corporate income tax to “encourage economic development”. The only real effects will be to further reduce revenue and make it harder to make the long-term investments that will produce sustained … Continue reading