- Duke’s Proposed Mandatory Fee: Unjust and Bad Energy Policy
- Every Family in SC Pays Taxes: The Poorest Pay a Larger Share of Their Income than Wealthiest
- Columbia’s Ballpark Study: Ask the Wrong Questions and You’ll Get the Wrong Answers
- Look at the Net Effect of Economic Development Investments
- Does Building a Public Ballpark Make Sense for Columbia?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: ACA
Wonder why health insurance is unaffordable? South Carolina’s health insurance companies pay insurance producers (agents and brokers) on average $20.85 per member per month ($250 and change per year) for individual policies, the second highest in the country. See http://www.statehealthfacts.org/comparereport.jsp?rep=108&cat=17&o=a&sortc=1. … Continue reading